Great kit to start developing on KotahiNet’s network
Caution: using the module without an antenna can lead to permanent damage. Buying and using the external antenna is strongly recommended. The Expansion Board provides a USB connection as well as other features.
- Multi-bearer (LoRa, WiFi and BLE) development platform.
- Programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr IDE for fast IoT application development.
- Powered by the new Espressif ESP32 chip and Semtech LoRa transceiver SX1272.
- Dual processor- main processor is entirely free to run the user application.
- Interfaces: 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, I2C, I2S, micro SD card; Analogue channels: 8×12 bit ADCs; GPIO: up to 24.
- CE, FCC approved and is LoRaWAN certified.
- Cost: $57 + GST
- USB and LiPo battery powered.
- FT234XD USB to serial converter.
- Three female headers to easily plug in the LoPy.
- MicroSD card slot.
- Lots of jumpers to enable/disable features.
- Cost: $32 + GST
- External antenna- RP-SMA (Male) Tilt Swivel 1/2 Wave Whip antenna
- RF cable assemblies RP-SMA (Female) JK-IPEX MHF U.FL 1.13 100 MM.
- Cost: $18 + GST