Air Quality Monitoring
- Measures PM2.5 fine atmospheric particulate matter of diameter less than 2.5 micrometers, which is about 3% the diameter of a human hair. Also measures temperature and relative humidity.
- Installed outdoors.
- PM2.5 Concentration Effective Range is 0-500 mg/m³
- Temperature Measurement Range 0°－60°C, accuracy ±0.5°C at 25°C
- Humidity Measurement Range 10% – 90% RH, accuracy ±4%RH at 25°C
- Optionally available with solar panel, controller and rechargeable battery along with pole mounting. Otherwise, a 12V DC power supply suitable for outdoor use will be required.
- Custom development to measure air pollutants in the New Zealand National Environmental Standards (NES) for Air Quality, such as carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen dioxide (NO₂), and sulphur dioxide (SO₂), can be requested.
- Connect to our or your own data storage, processing and visualisation service. View readings or graphs online. Set high/low threshold levels for warnings.
- Cost: Sensor only: $1,250 + GST, Sensor + solar power: $1,600 + GST