Standard Network Connectivity Pricing
$1 per month per connected device. This assumes normal requirements:
- Class A device
- Quantity discounts available from 500 connected devices
- ADR (Adaptive Data Rate) is enabled by stationary devices
- Transmissions are no more than once every 10 to 15 minutes
- Reasonable number of downlink data transmissions (data sent to the device via the network)
- Within the public network coverage area
In other cases, please contact us to discuss pricing for the specific requirements.
With a low monthly cost, there are opportunities to include the cost of ongoing network connectivity into a fixed, upfront cost. Device and service providers could bundle this in their pricing so that their customers have no ongoing costs. There are also other innovative models for network connectivity costs. Contact us to discuss your ideas.