Semtech’s LoRa wireless technology offers a very compelling mix of long range, low power consumption and secure data transmission. This means your sensors can now operate 5-10 years using standard batteries and transmit over 30 km line of sight.
Using a LoRaWAN network, such as that provided by KotahiNet, gives a ready national footprint for your sensors and a potential global market. KotahiNet’s network is purpose-built for your LoRa-enabled sensors in New Zealand.
What We Can Provide
- Advice or outsourced development for your sensors to work with LoRa
- National wireless connectivity on a secure and reliable LoRaWAN network
- Give your customers access to the real-time data stream and/or via APIs
- Dashboards or visualisation of data from your sensors
- Customer interfaces to sensor data online or apps or text messaging
- Automation, data analytics, and predictive modelling
- Outsourced operational management of all of the above
- Marketing on our global, dedicated website LPWANMarket.com
Contact us to arrange an initial discussion