Air Quality Monitoring Using LoRaWAN
- Measure invisible dust (particulate matter)- PM10, PM2.5, and PM1.
- Optional additional parameters include temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light, noise, VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), and gases CO, NO₂, SO₂, O3.
- Concentration Measurement Range is 0-1000 μg/m³, Resolution 1 μg/m³, and Accuracy ±10 μg/m³ in the 0-100 μg/m³ range and ±10% in the 100-1000 μg/m³ range.
- Powered by a standard mains adapter indoors. When installed outdoors, supplied in a IP65 enclosure or weather shield with solar power.
- Set or change “over the air” how frequently data is measured- typically every 15 or 30 minutes.
- Uses KotahiNet’s own LoRaWAN node. Available in all global LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- A private LoRaWAN network can be optionally supplied.
- Connect to our or your own data storage, processing and visualisation service. View readings or graphs online. Set high/low threshold levels for warnings.
- Cost (in NZ dollars, excluding GST if applicable): Indoor $475, Outdoor: $775
Interested? Get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or the form below.