Remote Battery Voltage Monitoring
Track battery voltage on your mobile or computer, however remote the battery may be- a remote solar panel or in a boat or powering remote equipment.
- Measures battery voltage, accuracy typically 0.1V.
- Any voltage can be measured- small or large.
- Set how frequently data is sent- typically every hour or four times a day.
- Fully self-contained- internal battery lasts 5-10 years.
- Uses KotahiNet’s own LoRaWAN node. Available in all global LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- Cost: $150 + GST
- Optionally, view readings or graphs online for $5 per month. Set high/low thresholds for warnings.
You May Also Be Interested In