Remote Level Monitoring Device for LoRaWAN Networks
- Measures liquid level (in tanks, reservoirs, or rivers) or solid level (in tanks, silos, or bins).
- Maximum measurement 4m (standard) or 8m (long range).
- Uses an ultrasonic sensor (sound waves). This sensor can only withstand a small amount of water or splashing (device has IP65 protection rating). For measuring level in wet conditions use a lidar sensor instead.
- Set or change “over the air” how frequently data is measured- typically every 15 minutes or 1 hour.
- Available as a single unit or separate sensor and communications unit. Also available with separate, cabled antenna.
- Fully self-contained. Battery lasts 5-10 years. Accuracy ± (1+S*0.5%) cm.
- Uses KotahiNet’s own LoRaWAN node. Available in all global LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- Connect to our or your own data storage, processing and visualisation service. View readings or graphs online. Set high/low threshold levels for warnings.
- Cost (in NZ Dollars, excluding GST if applicable)
Quantity of 10 or more devices
4m range: $200, 8m range: $275
Quantity of 1 – 9 devices
4m range: $250, 8m range: $325