Liquid/Solid Level Monitoring
- Measures liquid level (in tanks, reservoirs, or rivers) or solid level (in tanks, silos, or bins).
- Accuracy at least ±(1+S*0.5%) cm.
- Set or change “over the air” how frequently data is measured- typically every 15 minutes or 1 hour.
- Available as a single unit or separate sensor and communications unit. Also available with separate, cabled antenna.
- Uses an ultrasonic sensor (sound waves). This sensor can only withstand a small amount of water or splashing (IP65). In wet conditions, for measuring level, use a lidar sensor instead.
- Fully self-contained. Battery lasts 5-10 years.
- Uses KotahiNet’s own LoRaWAN node. Available in all global LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- Connect to our or your own data storage, processing and visualisation service. View readings or graphs online. Set high/low threshold levels for warnings.
- Cost (excluding GST if applicable)
Quantity of 10 or more devices
4m range: $175, 8m range: $250
Quantity of 1 – 9 devices
4m range: $225, 8m range: $300