Measure Nitrate Concentration in Water using LoRaWAN
- Continuous, in situ measurement of nitrate concentration in groundwater, surface water (rivers, lakes), and process industries. Designed for long-term, autonomous installations where a low-cost ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) nitrate sensor doesn’t work.
- Uses a new and innovative optical sensor for limited spectrum UV absorption. Accurate measurement of low nitrate concentrations in the most remote locations without spending tens of thousands of dollars.
- Measurement range 0 – 50 mg/L. Accuracy ±5% + 0.1 mg N/L. Resolution 0.1 mg/L. Get full specifications.
- Fully self-contained device with solar power.
- Set or change “over the air” how frequently data is measured- typically every 15 minutes or 1 hour.
- Uses KotahiNet’s own LoRaWAN node. Available in all global LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- Option for private LoRaWAN network and, coming soon, direct device to low earth satellite communication
- Connect to our or your own data storage, processing and visualisation service. View readings or graphs online. Set high/low threshold levels for warnings.
- Cost (in NZ Dollars, excluding GST if applicable): $8,250
Interested? Get in touch by email email@example.com or the form below.